The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria (DGIC) in collaboration with the Nigerian-German Business Association (NGBA) and Afrika-Verein is pleased to invite you to the 7th German-Nigerian Business Forum which will hold at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos on Wednesday, 20th and Thursday, 21st of June 2018. With gradual transition from recession and boosting of the economy again, in 2018, Nigeria remains the hub for foreign direct investment. Once again, the country is ready to host its foreign investors in the diverse sectors of the economy.
The Forum is aimed at decision-makers, business owners, managers, strategic planners, financial officers, business development professionals, marketing specialists and those providing products and services related to business in Germany and Nigeria. In addition, the conference will be of great benefit to politicians, government officials, foundations, think-tanks dealing with Nigeria and Germany. This Forum provides an excellent networking opportunity for businesses and corporate bodies.
The two-day event will have a special focus on Nigeria’s untouched potentials. Experts and stakeholders from selected fields will be discussing and interacting with the audience on opportunities, challenges, and latest developments through panel discussions on the following sectors:
- Agribusiness and food processing
- Energy with a focus on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Banking, Finance & Investment
- Infrastructure, Mining and Oil & Gas
- New Economy and Startups
- Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
There will be a separate workshop on Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) during the event.
The keynote speakers are:
- Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- H.E. Dr. Okechukwu Enelamah, Hon. Minister for Trade & Investment
- H.E. Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, Executive Governor, Lagos State
- H.E. Mr. Ibikunle Amosun, Executive Governor, Ogun State
- H.E. Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, Hon. Minister for Power
- H.E. Dr. Audu Ogbeh, Hon. Minister for Agriculture
How to register?
kindly click on http://www.german-nigerian-business-forum.com/ticketnew.html to register and get payment information.
For more information on sponsorship and stands on the foyer, please contact Mrs. Jennifer Ohikhuare: email@example.com +234 8077076986 or Ms. Chinenye Odenigbo: firstname.lastname@example.org +234 8024787264.
More information about the event can be obtained at: www.german-nigerian-business-forum.com/