Deadline: 24 June, 2018
The Autumn School for Sustainable Entrepreneurship is an annual programme for young changemakers from the African continent and Germany. Driven by the vision of a transition towards a sustainable global economy it enables young entrepreneurs to learn more about sustainable business, consider how to maximise their social impact, share their locally acquired best practices with each other, and become part of an international network of young people sharing the same spirit of sustainability.
The participants of the Autumn School will…
- get to know more about the life and work of other young change-makers from African countries and Germany;
- be able to tackle local challenges more efficiently by discussing sustainability issues in a global setting;
- exchange resources and experiences and prepare the ground for long-term virtual or regional exchange;
- benefit from the regional partner network of the Baden-Württemberg Foundation for Development Cooperation
- be part of the ASA Programme’s extended alumni and partner network.
- Two-month virtual online coaching programme where participants are supported by alumni to develop solutions to their business-related issues and maximize their social impact;
- Inspiring expert inputs and discussions on sustainable business and sustainability issues;
- Peer-to-peer sessions where participants convene and learn from each other and invited international
- Field visits to selected projects in Stuttgart;
- Networking event on sustainable business for participants and external guests featuring panel discussions,
workshops, pitches, market place…
- Young Entrepreneurs (aged 21 to 35) addressing social or ecological issues through digitalisation,
- You business is in a early implementation phase
- You are a resident of African country or Germany
Date and venue
The Autumn School will take place from 22-26 October in Stuttgart, Germany. The venue is still to be determined.
The participation in the Autumn School is free of charge. The ASA Programme will bear the expenses for travel and accommodation (for 6 nights) for all selected participants. Participants will furthermore be assisted with the organisation of their travel and accommodation and with their visa application process.
Visit the official page here