Greenergie Magazine is a periodical publication which focuses on providing its audience with research-based articles in a bid to spur innovation, develop proficiency and consolidate local potentials with global competency.
Contributions are being sought from lecturers, researchers, students, and the wider public. The editors reserve the right to reject articles they deem to be inconsistent with the guidelines.
- Font type: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Spacing: 1.5
- Article must show a high level of innovation and creativity
- Language: English
- Word count: 700-1000 words
- Illustrations: Photographs and other illustrations that enhance the article must be added. Photographs that are not owned by the author, should be well cited.
- All relevant sources must be referenced at the end of the article
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries
- All submissions must have a title page which contains the full name and contact of the sender, his/her organization and job title (if applicable).
Accepted entries will receive an e-certificate of acceptance. Kindly send your manuscript to the Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript Submission Deadline: November 30, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: December 20, 2017
Magazine publication: January, 2018