Corporate responsibility is core for any 21st century organisation, creating an avenue for firms to positively influence their environment either through socially responsible business processes or actions. A good number of Nigerian organisations have adopted various socially responsible practices in their immediate community and nation as a whole.
In 1000 words or less, suggest innovative social initiatives that can be created and adopted by corporate organizations to encourage and promote impactful social change in Nigeria.
- 40% – Originality, strength and suitability of proposed ideas
- 20% – In-depth study/ specific reference to the downstream oil and gas sector
- 15% – Structure and coherence
- 15% – Use of English, paragraphing/ pacing and punctuation
- 10% – Adherence to writing terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Participant must be a Nigerian citizen, residing in Nigeria
- Entries must be titled and should include authors full name
- Participant must be between ages 20 – 35 years of age
- Only one entry per participant is allowed. Jointly authored entries are not eligible.
- Entries must be original thoughts of writer (plagiarized articles will be disqualified)
- Entries must be submitted in .PDF format with Times New Roman (font size 14) and single line spacing
- Writing limit – 1000 words
- Late entries will not be accepted