The Campus Innovation Challenge is a Union Bank initiative (in partnership with CcHub) that aims to discover and support students engaged in entrepreneurial activities across tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The challenge for great ideas related but not limited to financial accessibility, agriculture, education, millennial banking and creative arts. Innovative and scalable ideas in other areas are also welcome.
Prizes and Incubation
The top 3 ideas will receive immediate cash funding of 1.5 Million Naira, 1 Million Naira and 500 Thousand Naira respectively towards creating a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for your ideas. There will be incubation support via CcHUB’s incubation services with full engagement with Union Bank.
Over the subsequent six months, the top three ideas will be supported with a range of services focused on product development, distribution and business modelling to turn their ideas into fully working products to launch in early 2019. Winners will also be able to leverage Union Bank’s strategic networks to bring their ideas to life.
- Undergraduates of all tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- The idea must be able to solve a challenge. However, the entry or any part of it must not have won any previous awards.
- Ideas can be submitted by an individual student or a team. The maximum number of members in a team must not exceed three (3).
- Members of a team must be from the same university
- Call for ideas: July 4-August 5
- Idea Sprint Workshop: July 9-27
- Pitch Preparation: August 6-17
- Pitch Session: August
Visit the official page of the Campus Innovation Challenge here