Date: Saturday, 27th April, 2019
Venue: AUD 1, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Achieving product-market fit is one of the most important goals for a startup, yet it is also one of the least understood concepts. Product-market fit has been defined as the end-game where a startup has built a product that creates significant customer value. “This means that your product meets real customer needs and does so in a way that is better than any alternatives.
It doesn’t matter how sophisticated your idea is or how good you think your product is. It’s about whether anyone needs it and whether anyone is eager to pay for it. Most startups fail because they blow away cash without first carefully considering whether customers actually want what they are selling.
In this workshop, we will take you through a practical approach to avoid this common pit-fall. You will learn how to:
1. Identify your Customers needs
2. Understand your Customers needs, expectations and perceptions
3. Know what to offer as value propositions
4. Adapt global technologies to Africa landscape
5. Business modelling, strategy and Innovation
By attending this free workshop, you will equip yourself with the right tools to increase your success rate in the dynamic business landscape globally, and in Africa.
1. Femi Aiki Co-founder, FoodLocker & Former Operations Manager, Amazon
2. Gbenga Bamiji FCA, MBA, CRISC, Director, Business Development, Fasmicro Group & President BIZFRONTIERS Group
3. Obafemi Samuel, Head of Business Strategy and Growth Division, Blue Orb
4. Olumide Durotoluwa, Operations, Greenergie Solutions
For enquires, sponsorship and partnerships, please send an email to Olumide@greenergie.com.ng . You can also reach us via : +2347033239180